cropped cropped successorSuccessfulLlc



Under the FCRA you can challenge incorrect information in your credit report. Under the statute of limitations negative accounts or information stays on your credit report seven to 10 years.You have the right to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report by contacting the credit bureaus directly. However, neither you nor any credit repair company or credit repair organization has the right to have accurate, negative information removed from your credit report before seven years. Bankruptcy information can be reported for ten years.You have the right to obtain a copy of your credit report from a credit bureau. The credit bureau must provide someone to help you interpret the information in your credit file. You are entitled to receive a free copy of your credit report if you are unemployed and intend to apply for employment in the next 60 days, if you are the recipient of public welfare assistance, or if you have reason to believe that there is inaccurate information in your credit report due to fraud. The law prohibits deceptive practices by credit repair organizations. You have  exactly 72 hours from the time stamp date of any signed contracts to request a refund for this no hassle policy to be honored. Must be submitted in writing and notarized for record keeping and tax purposes. From the time of signing any agreements and or contract Credit bureaus are required to follow reasonable procedures to ensure that the information on the report is accurate. However, mistakes may occur.

Get In Touch